Nolan Finley and Ingrid Jacques discuss their year-end conversation with Mich. Gov. Rick Snyder on the state's progress in 2017 and look ahead to 2018.
Bill Neelsen, Sr., of Taylor, portrays Santa Claus as he greets more than 65 kids with life-threatening illnesses after they disembark from Delta Airlines Flight 8247 at Metro Airport. The event is facilitated by Silverliners.
Richard Phillips, 71, imprisoned since 1972, was released after having his case taken up by the Michigan Innocence Council. His conviction was thrown out and he is free on bond while prosecutors appeal a decision that granted him a new trial.
Nolan Finley and Ingrid Jacques discuss Alabama and Steve Bannon, #MeToo and whether the movement is going too far, as well as warring petition drives in Michigan over prevailing wage.
DPD Capt. Mark Thornton talks about accidental explosion that killed one man.
Protesters against white supremacist Richard Spencer demand an audience with UM Dearborn Chancellor Daniel Little, who explains the university's policy on free speech.
Explosives remove the top of the Pontiac Silverdome Monday, December 4, 2017, a day after an earlier attempt did not do the job.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig says a fight at a championship high school game led to the shootings during Noel Night, and a 16-year-old boy has been arrested.
Technical issues with the explosives leaves the stadium still standing
The outer support beams holding up the roof were supposed to be destroyed, but things didn't go exactly as planned Sunday, December 3, 2017.
- Finley and Jacques on their conversation with Gov. Rick Snyder
- Santa at Delta Airlines
- 45 years later, murder conviction may be erased for Detroit man
- Finley and Jacques on Alabama, Bannon, #MeToo and Michigan's prevailing wage law
- DPD Capt. Mark Thornton on explosion
- UM Dearborn students protest potential speaker
- Second time's the charm for Silverdome implosion
- Chief Craig on the Noel Night shootings
- Silverdome still stands, implosion went awry
- First Silverdome implosion attempt underwhelms